Neglecting our hands and feet is a common habit of many of us. Cracked heels happens when we ignore our feet for long time and also due to lack of moisturizer. They leaves a very embarrassing impression on others and are very painful. In severe case it results in bleeding and pain. There are natural ways to cure the damaged heels, we discuss them one by one. First of all, we must know its symptoms & causes. They are as follow;
The symptoms are cracks appear on feet, dryness, bleeding, red flaky patches appears on feet, itchiness.
The factors causes damaged heels are stated as below;
- Excessive feet activity
- Prolong standing at home or at work
- Continuous exposure to water
- Lack of feet care
- Lack of moisturizing
- Hard floors
- Dryness and scaly skin
- Deficiency of vitamins, minerals and zinc
- Apply a mixture of glycerin and rose water to soothe cracked heels.
Rub your feet with a mixture of 1 tsp. of Vaseline and one lemon juice. It is best to use before going to bed as it is an overnight treatment.
- Apply pulp of ripe banana and leave this mixture on your feet for ten minutes and then rinse off your feet and let them dry.
- Soak your feet in lemon juice mixture for ten minutes and then rinse off your feet and pat them dry with towel.
- A mixture of melt paraffin wax and mustard oil is best remedy to solve this problem.
- Apply glycerin or any other foot cream after every shower to moisturize your feet properly.
- Keep your feet clean and dirt free. Moisturize them properly.
- Exfoliate the dead skin of your feet when required.
- Soak your feet in warm water twice a week.
- Consume a diet rich in calcium, zinc and omega 3 fats.
- Apply mint mixture with water to cure them.
Things you’ll need;
- a small tub
- 1tsp. salt
- a lemon
- good foot file
- foot brush
- pure glycerin
- a pair of thick socks
Fill the tub with water. Add salt, lemon juice and soap in it. Soak your feet in tub of water for fifteen minutes to soften your dry cracked feet.
Step#2: Scrub & File
Now scrub and file your feet for long time for getting soft and smooth cracked free heels.
Now properly brush your feet from top to bottom while taking out your feet from water.
Step#4: Wash & Dry
Now wash your feet with warm water and pat them dry with towel.
Massage your foot skin with pure glycerin, it will moisturize your skin deeply.
Now cover your feet with socks pair for minimum two hours.
After this simple and natural treatment you will enjoy the soft , smooth and cracked free heels ,the one heels you always desired. 🙂