A manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the finger, nails and hands performed at home or in salon. Hands and definitely with them nails are the most beautiful and workable part of our body. To keep them clean we should give our self manicure.
So, today I am going to share some “Basic and easy self manicure tips & tricks”.
A manicure consists of
- shaping of the free edge.
- massage of the hand.
- application of polish.
Here is the complete method of self manicure and for this you’ll require the following instruments/things:
- warm water in bowl
- scented oil
- non-acnetone polish remover
- nail file
- cuticle remover
- cotton pads
- cuticle moisturizer
- hand treatment mask
- nourishing treatment
- cotton gloves
- nail pencil
Follow these instructions
- Firstly remove the nail polish thoroughly by using non-acnetone polish remover.
- Now file your nails to desired shape but remember file your nails only in one direction.
- Soak your hands in warm water for 10 or 15 minutes to soften cuticles.
- Push back cuticles by using a cuticle moisturizer.
- Use hand treatment mask and massage your hands. Use an exfoliating lotion if your skin is dry/roughened.
- Wipe your nails with a towel to remove excess oils.
- Apply a base coat and allow it to dry.
- Add a second coat for deeper color and Finish the manicure with a top coat of clear polish.
Here I also share a manicure video for your convenience.