We can define the word combination as several things grouped together or considered as a whole. Similarly a combination skin type is defined as two other skin types (oily and dry) grouped together or considered as a whole.
It may also defined as the skin that shows different characteristics over the total area.
This skin type has medium pores, a smooth and fine texture. Those women who have combination skin mostly has an oily zone that includes your forehead, nose, and chin.
If you draw a line through these areas, it would look like the letter “T”. Therefore in beauty term we call that area as T-zone.
The T-zone is oily (because this part of your face has great percentage of oil glands) and the rest of your face is dry.
Here we have guide lines about combination skin …
- Determination of skin
- Easy tips for Combination Skin
- Cleansing of skin
Determination of skin:-
Your skin type is determined by T-zone. Because T-zone is oily and the rest of your face is dry. It is advisable to those who have combination skin wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
Easy tips for Combination Skin:-
- On T-zone apply oil-absorbing facial mask while on other parts of your face apply oatmeal paste.
- Apply a nourishing cream designed for combination skin daily at night.
- Always keep the skin clean.
- Products with alphahydroxy acids, retinols, and vitamin A can be applied to the complete face because these agents work to balance the skin.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Daily use of Aloe Vera keep your skin moist and fresh.
Cleansing of skin:-
- Daily apply the mixture of lemon and glycerin on your face. It cleanse your skin and makes it soft and less oily.
- Clean your skin with lemon cleansing lotion before washing your face.
- Use few drops of grapefruit juice on your skin, it cleanse and nourish your skin.
- Do not use beauty soaps as they have harsh chemicals.
- Avoid alcohol based cleansers it may cause redness, dryness and irritation.
- Do not over wash your face.
- Do not use very hot water when bathing or showering.