Lips are the most important focal point of your face. Lips are soft, movable and visible body part at the mouth of humans. Some have very pretty and attractive pink lips while some have close to black lips. Today many people have the problem of Black Lips.
Reasons of Black Lips
One may have dark lips due to these major reasons:
- genetic factors
- exposure to sun
- excess drinking of tea or coffee
- heavy application of lipstick
- lack of proper care.
Easy Tips to get rid of Black Lips
Here we have easy tips to get rid of black lips:
- Daily apply lemon juice on your lips to lighten the color of your lips.
- Eat lots of fruits and drink about eight glasses of water a day.
- Olive oil is also very beneficial to lips, its daily use makes your lips pink and soft.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice, honey and glycerin on your lips. Leave it for a few minutes and wash it off with water. It will show good result.
- A paste of lemon juice, yogurt, and honey applied for a few minutes and scrubbed off thereby, may also yield good results.
- Lemon juice mixed with almond oil may help reduce black pigmentation on your lips.
- Moisturize your lips by applying Vaseline or lip balm to save it from drying.
- Avoid consuming caffeine and smoking.
- Avoid lipsticks because the Hydroquinone or other harmful chemicals present in cosmetics may cause dark pigmentation.
- Avoid lip licking.
- Avoid tea and coffee because nicotine is present in it.
Related Articles to get rid of Black Lips: