Eyes are the most beautiful and sensitive part of human face gifted by God. As far as the concern of eyelashes they not only play an important role in the protection of eyes but also add beauty to them or we can say that the long, thick and beautiful lashes prominent the beauty of whole face. So, we should know that what are eyelashes? and how we can take care of them?
What are eyelashes?
Eyelashes are one of the short curved hairs that grow from the edge of the eyelids.
Function of eyelashes
- They protect our eyes form dust particles, foreign objects and sun light.
- They enhances the beauty and shine of eyes.
Long and healthy lashes make your eyes stunning and glamorous. Long, shinny and healthy eyelashes are the dream of every girl. So don’t be so worried about it and just give proper attention, care & natural treatment to your eyelashes.
Natural eyelashes care tips
- To get strong and long lashes daily apply few drops of olive oil on your lashes before going to sleep.
- For thick and long lashes apply some coconut oil on your lashes before going to sleep.
- Apply the mixture of honey and castor oil to get the beautiful, shiny and healthy lashes.
- Wash your eyes daily with fresh and cool water. It will not only rejuvenate and refresh your eyelashes but also make them clear & shine.
- 8-10 hours sleep is must for the proper growth of healthy lashes and bright eyes.
- Take proper diet such as milk, butter, egg yolk, fresh vegetables and fresh fruits for healthy and impressive growth of eyelashes.
Don’t s for thick & healthy eyelashes
- Don’t rub your eyes bluntly because it damages your eyelashes.
- Don’t use the beauty products in excess, it can damage your eyelashes.
- Don’t use harsh eye beauty creams or related products.
- Always remove your eye makeup before going to sleep because it bluntly damage your eyes, eyelashes and surrounding area.
Follow the above given tips to get the beautiful. strong, thick, long and stunning eyelashes. Hope these tips will be helpful for you to achieve your target of healthy eyelashes.