Hair is most attractive feature of our body. Long, silky, shiny and strong hairs have a charming and magnificent impression on others. One cannot ignore the charm of beautiful hairs. There are many hair problems such as hair breakage, dandruff, dryness, dullness, etc. One can have healthy hair by practicing the right shampoo, drying and styling of hairs. In our previous articles we discuss the hair structure and some hair growing tips, but today we share much more tips and treatments for hair care with natural remedies, for all of you. Because healthy, shiny and long hairs are the desire of almost every women and girl.
Basic Hair Care Tips:
- Trimming is necessary for avoiding split ended hairs. So trim your hair at least after one month.
- Massage your hairs and scalp gently with oil daily as it increases blood circulation and improves hair growth.
- Use soft hair ties for reducing hair stress.
- Use wide-toothed comb to avoid hair breakage.
- Brush/comb your hair 3-4 times a day.
- Avoid cholesterol and fat containing diet as it damages your hairs and make them dull and lifeless.
- Don’t brush wet hairs as it leads to a major hair breakage.
- Always go for a towel dry after shampooing and then go for hair blowing as it saves your hairs from excess heat.
- Always use normal water for rinsing shampoo hairs as it moisturizes the hair properly. Oiling is necessary for your hairs.
- Always massage your hairs with finger tips not with palm as it avoids hair breakage.
- While washing your hair don’t leave shampoo in your hairs more than 30 seconds. It will reduce the hair breakage.
A good diet is necessary for strong and healthy hairs. Green vegetables, fish, soybeans, honey, cereals, milk products, eggs and low cholesterol food is suggested for healthy growth of hair and their strongness.
Natural Remedies for Hair Care:
- Take an egg (only white part), 1 tsp glycerin and 2 tsp castor oil. Mix them well and apply the mixture on hair and scalp. After half an hour wash it with shampoo.
- Castor oil is also good for healthy hair growth.
- Mayonnaise is best conditioner for hairs. Apply it on dry hairs, leave it in to hairs for half hour and then rinse hairs and go for shampoo.
Tips for longer hairs:
- A mixture of coconut oil and Amla powder makes hair long.
- Drink lots of water, it makes hair long.
- Mustard oil and henna paste makes hair long.
Tips to get rid of Dandruff and Itchy Scalp:
- Take 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp mustard oil and 1 tsp castor oil, mix them well. Apply this mixture on your hair for minimum 2 hours. Then wash it away with slightly warm water. It is an easy tip to get rid of dandruff.
- Massage your scalp with olive oil in evening for eight days. Leave the oil in your hairs overnight. then shampoo them the in morning. Your hairs will be strong, dandruff free and vibrant.
- Massage coconut oil into your hairs, half an hour before shampooing. You will feel your hairs much manageable and silky soft after rinsing them.
Treatment For Extremely Dry and Brittle Hairs:
- Put 3 tsp olive oil and 3 tsp boiling water in blender and blend it on high speed till the two liquids get merged into one another. While the mixture is hot apply this on your hairs and leave it for fifteen minutes and then go for shampoo.
Treatment for Damaged hairs:
- Apply the mixture of olive oil and one egg yolk in your hairs for 2 hours and then go for shampoo. Do this once in a week for a month. It will make your hairs strong.
Treatment for Oily hairs:
- Apply lemon juice in your hairs, leave it for fifteen minutes and then rinse off your hairs. It is best cure for oily hairs.