Oily skin is distinguished by an excessively abundant secretion of the sebaceous gland (oil glands). These glands are bigger and more active in the region of the nose than any other areas of the face. Stress and hormones plays an important role in Oily skin as well.
Here we have all about oily skin…
- Determination of skin
- Easy tip for open pores and oily skin
- Cleansing of skin
- Facial mask for oily skin
Determination of skin
Your skin type is determined by how much — or how slight — your skin produces oil.
Easy tip for open pores and oily skin
Lemon has comparatively much quantity of Vitamin A , Aneurine and Cevitamic acid than other fruits. It has alimentary as well as esthetic importance. Daily use of lemon is necessary for those women who have oily skin. Clean your skin with lemon cleansing lotion before washing your face. After washing your face apply any good smooth lotion on your skin. By using this pattern the open pores of your skin diametrically closed and lubricant fall away from your skin.
Cleansing of skin
- Oily skin needs special cleansing with plenty of hot water and soap to prevent the pores from being clogged.
- The best for cleansing are the almond and the jojoba oil, because they are natural way to nourish your skin.
- Use grapefruit, honey and yogurt, mix them and put them on your face. You will actually see they are good way for cleansing the skin naturally.
- Use a light antiseptic night cream from time to time if you wish.
- Try using a clay or mud mask.
- Do not use cleansers or lotions that contain alcohol.
- After cleansing, apply a natural oil-free moisturizer to keep the skin flossy.
- Use hot water when washing your face. Hot water dissolves skin oil better than cold water.
- If you have oily skin you should avoid using cleaning creams which increase the fat of the skin, touching your skin again and again as this will block the pores and deposit germs on your skin and lead to pimples.
- Avoid harsh products that strip oil from your skin and encourage irrationalness.
- Avoid skincare products that leave your skin feeling Strained and dehydrated.
- Avoid the use of harsh soaps or cleansers.