Eyes are the most beautiful and sensitive part of our face. Beautiful and good looking eyes make our face attractive. Everyone wants to look their best and as beautiful as they can. But mostly women have the problem of dark circles, so we can define the dark circles as;
The skin below our eyes is very thin and sparsely dotted with oil glands and due to various reasons the skin under the eyes becomes thin and dry so that’s why the veins below eyes appear prominently which leads the area to dark appearance.
There are many reasons which cause dark circles such as lack of sleep, stress or depression, lack of balanced diet, allergies and dehydration.
Treating this problem can be difficult, but not impossible. So first of all make sure that whatever you do, but do not treat the skin under eyes harshly because eye is very delicate part of our body.
So here we have some easy tips and treatments for you to get rid of dark circles;
- To avoid dark circles, drink minimum 3 liters of water daily.
- Fresh fruit juice helps to recover from dark circles.
- Apply any type of cold cream under your eyes before good night sleep.
- Apply the rose syrup with cotton buds under your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Almond oil is good for our skin so to avoid dark circles massage almond oil daily around the eyes for 2 weeks.
- Use sunglasses when you are going outside because sun rays are harmful for skin as well as for eyes.
- Use two slices of cucumber over your closed eyes for 20 minutes; it will also refresh your eyes.
- Take enough sleep 6-8 hours.
- Eat those vegetables and fruits which are rich in vitamin E for your healthy eyes.
- Apply moisturizers with natural ingredients.