Epidermis that lacks moisture or sebum, often characterized by a pattern of fine lines, scaling, and itching. It is also known as Xerosis.
Dry skin is also defined as the abnormal dryness of the skin.
Another way to define dry skin is that when the moisture no longer in your skin its mean your skin is dry.
This is the natural fact that our body produces different natural oils which keep our skin moist and soft. This moisture helps to keep our skin from being less likely injured or dried out. When your skin is dry its mean the amount of natural oils that your body produces has been reduced. Your skin is feeling dry, itchy, painful and very irritating.
You don’t have to suffer any longer…
- Determination of skin
- Easy tips for Dry Skin
- Cleansing of skin
Determination of skin:-
Your skin type is determined by how little amount of oil your skin produces.It is advisable to those who have dry skin use fat cleansing milk to keep there skin normal.
Easy tips for Dry Skin:-
- Daily use the mixture of glycerin and rose syrup twice a day. It keeps your skin soft and flossy.
- Daily use of Aloe Vera keep your skin moist and fresh. Aloe Vera has abilities of soothing, healing, and moisturizing. It also helps to remove dead skin cells. Apply Aloe Vera on affected areas. It is very helpful for those who have dry skin.
- For dry skin use a creamy cleanser to melt away dirt. Splash cold water onto your face to clean and refresh your skin. Use a thick cream moisturizer to seal in as much moisture as possible.
- Use pure olive oil, avocado or almond oil to cleanse the skin.
Cleansing of skin:-
- Use vitamin E oil with a drop of lemon juice and a drop of glycerin. Mix all them well,apply the mixture on your face. After 15 minutes wash your face with cold water.
- Mix 1 tsp of cream with 1/2 tsp of lemon juice . Shake them well,apply the mixture on your face. Leave for 3-4 minutes after that wash with cold water.
- Take 1/2 tsp almond oil, 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp rose water. Mix them gently and apply to your face. After 15 minutes wash you face with cold water.
- Take 1 tsp of milk cream with 2-3 drops of lemon juice mixed them well. Apply that mixture to your face for 10 minutes before a bath. It reduces the dryness of your skin.
- Do not use very hot water when bathing or showering.
- Stay out of the sun because it is responsible for most of the damage done to your skin.
- Do not use harsh soaps which can cause dryness and wrinkles.
- Do not smoke because smoking also can make the skin dry.
- Stay away from deodorant or antibacterial soaps, because they cause dryness.
- Avoid using clarifying lotions on your face because these products contain alcohol and can irritate dry skin.