In our string, almost everything ends up on perfect makeup in order to enhance your beauty. Before you access to eye shadow, mascara or lipstick, an even complexion is a perfect base for a beautiful finish. Without wasting any time, talking about other cosmetics, we straightly move towards the initial thing of makeup – which is a PRIMER. It gives an excellent start to our makeup. The search and choice of correct primer according to your skin tone is very important, because it’s the basic step towards the alpha and omega of perfect beauty. They are for every skin type – whether dark or light, oily or dry.
Modern products are genuine all-rounders: they can act fine pores, reduce wrinkles and protect the delicate facial skin.So if a primer is properly selected and applied, it leaves every complexion radiate, healthy and even.
However, it is not easy to make a beautiful, natural-looking makeup itself. If you want to avoid the dreaded mask-like look, apply as thin as possible, because the thinner the layer, the more natural outcome.
To get a natural, even complexion, it is advisable to apply several thin coats of primer in sequence. Although this is very time consuming, because each layer must be well dried before the next is applied. For this patience, you will be rewarded with a perfect, natural-looking makeup.
Use a sponge to achieve most consistent results. And for more coverage apply it directly with your fingers.
Do not apply too much primer because its right amount decides whether your makeup looks natural or unnatural at the end.
For extra durability, the primer should be dusted at the end with a transparent powder.
- It provides flawless skin for makeup
- Help skin pores to reduce
- Covers skin defects and control oil
- Helps the foundation stay longer
- Helps to prevent creasing in makeup
- Makes foundation mixing effortless
4 Steps to Apply:
- First, you should clean your face thoroughly.
- Then apply a moisturizing day cream. Let it penetrate into your skin for at least 10 minutes. This will prevent the mixing of day cream with the primer product.
- Always apply primer from the center of your face to outwards.
- Wait for few minutes, then you can apply foundation on your face and other makeup.