Sensitive skin is thin layered or a delicate-textured. Heat and cold both effects the sensitive skin immediately. It may cause redness, dryness, irritation and itchiness to those people who have the sensitive skin. Sensitive skin looks fragile and may have freckles. This type of skin needs to be treated with care.
Here we have an easy tip for your sensitive skin….
- Determination of skin
- Easy tip for sensitive skin
- Cleansing of skin
Determination of skin
Your skin type is determined by how much reactive it is. It is advisable to those who have the sensitive skin, eat those fruits and vegetables in which Vitamin C is included, because Vitamin C is much important for their skin type.
Easy tip for sensitive skin
Citrus fruits are one of the first source of Vitamin C and it is essential for those who have the sensitive skin. Vitamin C plays important role as an antioxidant. Vitamin C protects body tissue from the damage of oxidation. It has alimentary as well as esthetic importance.
Daily use of citrus fruits i.e. orange, grapefruit and strawberries are essential for those women who have sensitive skin. Eat these fruits daily early in the morning, it makes your skin shiny and less sensitive. And also use those creaming lotions in which Vitamin C is included.
Cleansing of skin
- Use almond and jojoba oil, mix them and apply it to your face gently. After 20 minutes wash your face with slightly warm water.
- Take half papaya, make its paste and apply to your face. After 15 minutes wash your face with slightly cold water.
- Do not use hard cleansing creams because many skin care products contain harsh chemicals.
- Do not use very hot water when bathing or showering.
- Stay out of the sun because it may cause redness, dryness and irritation .
- Do not use harsh soaps which can cause dryness and wrinkles.
- Avoid washing your face with regular soap, and always use some sort of moisturizer or cream.